Thursday, January 20, 2011

The ACLU and their goofy little prototypes across this country make me so angry I could just spit. Or punch somebody.

The ACLU is one of the reasons I wanted to be a lawyer. I wanted to fight garbage like that. Sigh. Sometimes I wonder if I made the right choice... Thinking back, the answer is yes. But dang it. I don't know how to fight from where I sit.

I'm headed back to school today, and forgot about it until yesterday. Whooops. I looked at my class schedule online and found out that the book I need is $175. Ha. That's 20 percent of a paycheck. Oh grad school. You slay me.

But hey- more money on the credit card (which I yes, pay off every couple weeks) means more frequent flyer miles. I'm up to about 46,000. Ha. Along with a few friends, we're planning a trip to Ireland. Yep, I think it might actually happen. Oh man. I could have a real vacation this year.

Found out today that a previous co-worker got a divorce. I would have never ever ever thought she'd get a divorce. It makes me so sad. I just don't get it. And the more I see and know, the more I realize that people aren't always what they say they are. That's heartbreaking. If not for trust, what do we have? They broke up right before Christmas and she's already seeing someone. I'm just unsettled about the entire situation. Yikes. This world needs some Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment