Friday, May 14, 2010

Liz Lemon

Friday. La la la la la. Yes, I just sang that in my office.

My secretary, my boss and me are here today, on this most dreary of days. It's a little lonely.

I suppose the total lack of people should entice me to get some work done. We'll see if that happens.

I have recently re-kindled my adoration of 30 Rock. It's top five of my favorite shows... ever. Maybe because I think I'm Liz Lemon. Throw in a dash of lazy Lois Lane and well, the Maren eccentricities, (I spelled that right on the first try- SHAZAM) and there you have it.

Okay. Let's get something straight. I like texting. It is handy. But for serious conversations or for saying anything of worth, it can go to hell. Had a guy I used to date text me this past week to brag about his recent accomplishments. Ass. I almost threw my phone against the wall.

Young Life is about over for the year. It makes me sad. I'm going to cry when the seniors leave. I can't imagine what it's like for teachers to see their kids exit those halls every year.

I have Beatles songs stuck in my head today.

ANDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD I bought five new vinyls in the last week. I'm so happy I could wet myself.






No comments:

Post a Comment