Tuesday, November 23, 2010

I'm going to get a pair of thigh-high boots for Christmas. This makes me glad.

I love Thanksgiving. I don't think I've ever had a bad Thanksgiving. But good heavens, I've had horrible, awful, nightmare from hell, Christmases. We're going to Disneyland for Christmas this year. I haven't been out of town for Christmas since I was... 6? I remember getting Ariel pajamas and that we were in Boston. That's all I remember. Oh, and I got two chap sticks. They were Avon, and they both had elves on the labels. One was pink and gross. One was chocolate-ish and I loved it until the day I used it up. The chocolate one had a yellow label and the pink one had a blue label. Maybe that's where my extreme obsession with the color yellow started.

Oh yes. Back to awful Christmases. I would like Christmas from now on, starting at this, the age of 25, to be a wonderful thing. I'm tired of dreading Christmas because of the memories.

An update on the age thing: I'm okay being 25. It feels right, if that makes any sense.

No comments:

Post a Comment