Thursday, February 24, 2011

weary whiny

I haven't posted in a long time.

Maybe because I haven't really had much to say. Maybe I haven't cared enough to share anything. Maybe bits of both.

I think I'm sick. My focus of this week has been to simply, simply give what I have to offer. I haven't had much to offer lately. And boo on that. There are, indeed, days when I think I'm super woman and then I get slapped down with doses of reality. Today I'm being slapped with feeling nasty.

I want to go home (pretend I'm saying that in a completely weary, whiny voice).

I went to Wal-Mart today to buy shampoo. I swear that store gives me panic attacks. And it reminds me of Shawnee. And that's weird.

I've added something to my bucket list: Beat Ms. Pac-Man.

Also, I have very little money. Paycheck to paycheck is strange business and I don't like it. It scares me. Rent is about to go up. Just bought a new phone (because I needed one). It's wedding season and I need dresses and gifts for the b&g's.

My want list has fallen to a wish list. That's depressing. I guess that's life.

No comments:

Post a Comment