Thursday, March 25, 2010

I was going to say that I'm so tired I could puke. But I don't think I have any energy to puke.

Jen helped me get out of bed this morning at 5:35. I was at the office by 6:40, after trying to get in the door about 15 times and then realizing that there's a new code and my key is therefore useless. So I stood there in the wicked cold, shivering, holding all of my notes and my coffee, after which I ran to the back of the building and just managed to get the door open when some kind individual that works on the first floor came in.

Then I tripped up the stairs because I was running to my office, which means coffee all over my hand and my sweater.

Then I got to my office and wrote a eulogy. Talk about death in the morning. bahaha.

But it looks like hell week has started the downward climb, and thank God.

There are just those weeks, you know? Wednesday's are more like my Fridays. My weeks go Wednesday-Wednesday. Having the weekend in there kinda throws me off, though.


1 comment:

  1. You made it. Weekend is coming. Hang in there.

    ReplyDelete