Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Just give me (please):

-More casual days at work

-Happiness when I watch reruns of Jim and Pam

-This office, which I truly adore

-Nights like last night when, in the middle of suburbia, there is no sound and no light pollution, accompanied only by the sound of crickets

-$10 in my wallet and knowing it's going to get me through the rest of the week

-Slurpees with Britta and knowing she's going to do phenomenal things

-Stories that show the good side of people

-A Bible chapter that slaps me in the face or makes me cry

-Free coffee at work

-My boss being super nice to me

-A gift card to Starbucks that was totally unexpected


Hopefully, someday, please give me:

-An Andy Warhol Exhibit where I can sit for HOURS

-A turntable for my records

-A Mac for my desk at home

-A Masters degree

-A little apartment in a big city



Today I'm in dreaming mode...

1 comment: