Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Hey, Mickey, you're so... close

I've been looking forward to going to California since July. No kidding. I need to plan more trips and have more things to look forward to. This once-yearly vacation isn't going to cut it.

I get to go hug Mickey. :D You'd better believe I'm beside myself thrilled about it.

I haven't been on a trip-trip since my family went to Alaska and Canada after I graduated from College. That's about three years ago. That's sad.

For my next trip, I want to go to Europe. Yep. Europe. I have enough miles for a round-trip ticket.

I'm thinking too far ahead.

Brilliant news- I passed my class!

Now I have four stories to write in the next three hours and I haven't even done all of my interviews yet. Yipes! Only two more days. Two days, two days. I can do this.

1 comment:

  1. wahoo!!! I'm so excited for you!! Enjoy disney for me! I would love to join you. ;) sounds amazing! Have so much fun! Can't wait to see pictures!

    ReplyDelete