Wednesday, December 8, 2010

maternity. but only the clothes.

I have two pages of my paper left. TWO. Bazinga. Due tomorrow. Time to bust it out.

Christmas season really is a crazy time. Roommates, young life, work, parties, birthdays, travels. As Dr. Sheldon Cooper says, "It's no wonder suicide rates skyrocket this time of year!"

Taking Jen to lunch. I just ate WAY too much Christmas candy that was delivered by our personnel department. I feel sick. Peanut brittle, truffles, mint melt-aways. Ugh.

I *think* I have all of my Christmas shopping done. I'm running over it in my head...

So the shirt I'm wearing fits very strangely. It's an extra-small and it's too big everywhere except the top button which is almost ripping open. I'm almost positive I accidentally bought a maternity shirt. DAMMIT.


No comments:

Post a Comment