Thursday, August 25, 2011

I got up two hours late this morning. Meaning I woke up at 6 instead of 4 and didn't get my work done. Please, Jesus, let me not get in trouble.

It's been murderous trying to get out of bed this week, let alone on a day like today when I was totally overwhelmed.

I'm wondering if taking two classes this semester is a foolish decision. Hmmmmmmmm... Well it's not like I have anything better to do. I'll be sitting at home most nights, anyway.

I ordered this massive drink today at Starbucks which ended up with a total of over $8. HAHAHA. I used my free drink coupon. Take that, Starbucks!

I think I'm going to Pinkberry after work. I really can't enjoy any other frozen yogurt now that I've had theirs.

Just paid for class. Over 3K. You have GOT to be kidding me. Oh blurg.

As I said on Twitter today, "The only good thing about crying is that you get tons of target practice throwing tissues into the trash."

I felt good about my alliteration.

It's almost 1 p.m.! Meaning I'll only be here for another couple hours. That, my friends, is glorious.

Oh my lanta I'm tired. Not having Facebook is weird. Kinda good. Kinda weird. Mostly good.

I've only cried once today. Vic-to-ry.

No comments:

Post a Comment