Saturday, August 27, 2011

the next months

This fall, this winter, I will:


Spend more time in my kitchen.


Use my crock pot.


Get A's in my classes.


Be okay with being lonely. Sigh a lot.


Read.


Drink more tea.


Write more letters.


Cry whenever I want. Or whenever my eyes water so much that I simply give in and cry.


Learn how to actually use my camera.


Find another job.


Wear more ribbons in my hair.


Visit friends out of state.


Spend more time in coffee shops.


Try to write, even when it burns my soul.


Get to know Jesus better.


Sing more.


Try to learn to sew and be more crafty in general.


Laugh at myself making silly mistakes. (sewing, cooking, etc.)


Think about the summer. Ponder what happened. Ponder how to improve on me.


Make more long-distance phone calls.


Heal.

No comments:

Post a Comment