Thursday, September 8, 2011

I had a great Wednesday night. I got four hours of sleep so I'm highly delirious, but it was well worth it. Then I got to the office this morning and cranked out three stories in two hours AND I'm wearing my new boots and what I believe to be the perfect outfit.

Strangely happy. On a Thursday morning. Fr-eaking weird. Freaking wonderful. To be happy in the middle of the week? Since when does that happen? Um... yay! yay? what the what?

Also, my church is awesome. Granted, ex goes there and I'm sure we'll run into each other (sigh), but they are one of the only Christian ministries I know that takes information seriously and takes it before Christ before they make stupid, rash decisions, or no decisions whatsoever. I want to stay at that church because of it. Maybe I'll just go to church a little late and leave a little early... That might work.

I drank some energy powder stuff this morning which kicked my brain into gear at 4 a.m., but now my body's exhausted and my brain is FREAKING OUT. Still pretty sure I could fall asleep, even still.

I've been at work almost 4 hours already. That is blurg-tastic. Oh well. I've got Wednesday endorphins floating about the brain.

No comments:

Post a Comment