Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Maybe the reason I don't want to get married is because I can't even fathom loving someone that much. Or them loving me that much. The entire notion is boggling.

Maybe it's just about meeting the right person. Maybe then all of the unfathomable qualities float away and you're left with nothing but to love the person to the moon and back. Maybe I'll be able to do that. But I don't know if anyone will ever love me that much. I don't know anymore. I. don't. know. And this day is cloudy as all get out and gloom makes me pensive, rather than work-centered.

I'm not enjoying Wednesdays as of the last month. They're the absolute worst. For some reason, sadness hits me on Wednesdays more than any other day of the week.

Looking forward to: new episodes of 30 Rock. Pumpkin soup. A Christmas tree. Wearing my trench coats to work. Sigh. Blurg. Ugh. Such simple things. Mostly I just want my heart to shut the hell up and leave me alone. I hate this process.

No comments:

Post a Comment