Monday, October 26, 2009

I've decided that these posts shall not always coincide with my latte consumption. But they will always, always coincide with drinking something.

Today it's something from Keva Juice. I can't remember the name, I felt like the cashier was glaring at me, and I picked something incredibly fast in order to, as it were, get him off my back. All I remember is that Raspberry was in the name. It tastes like medicine.

I need to have a sit-down convo with the boss today....... sigh. I don't like being the middle man between my writers and my boss. Guess it's all part of the job.

Today I would like to stay at home (anytime there's any snow whatsoever on the ground, this will be my attitude), eat something Laura Kee made and watch chick flicks until I feel so worthless that I'm bordering explosion.

I get my car back today. YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS. Although I must say, driving my mom's standard has been rather enjoyable. I'll miss that. But Phin and I are going to be reunited. I'm thinking about throwing a party, but just for the two of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment