Wednesday, April 14, 2010

2 pillows

Glee seriously, genuinely, pissed me off last night.

MARRIED (ha. i had unmarried for a bit there) guys getting busy with single girls? The single girls being fully aware AND okay with it? Are you out of your FREAKING MINDS??? And so nice of them to make fun of Emma for being uncomfortable about having sex with Will. Nice of him to attribute that to the reason they weren't working.

I believe that, as of now, Will Schuster is a douche bag.

So is that weird guy Rachel's dating. I think he's gay. Like, literally gay. Gay guys should not date straight girls. Pretty simple. And no one should ever sing Lionel Richie. Ever. I don't care who you are.

PLUSSSSSSSSSSSS he bagged on Rachel's song from last season. He can go to hell.

Puck's a man whore and is pissed that the girl he knocked up is getting preggers chubby. Bitch please.

So I'm nailing a teen musical on fox for being a-moral?
For being totally unwilling to show actions with consequences?
I should probably know better.

I threw two pillows at the TV last night. I've never done that before.

Granted, the parts where Rachel actually stood up for herself against Fin, and the way Emma told Will to go get his life together were very good things. I took one of the pillows back after that.

But the 'glee' in my TV watching last night was incredibly lacking.

No comments:

Post a Comment