Friday, April 2, 2010

Good Friday, Indeed

I have good news.

This morning I took a typing test, and I still type 70 wpm with one mistake. I suppose all of those classes in middle school truly paid off.

My camera phone is broken. This is tragic, and makes no sense. That's technology for you, I suppose. Maybe I will use "I suppose" in every sentence, although that would make any reader as crazy as it would make me to type it, I suppose. bahaha. Okay, that's enough.

My mom and Joface are coming to visit me today and take me out to lunch. Lunch options on this obscenely wealthy side of town are rather limited, surprisingly. This means we'll probably go to Noodles and Company or Panera Bread.

My high schoolers are getting set for prom. I don't want to go to prom. But I do want to wear a crazy-nice dress.

Why is cutting one's hair such a huge expense? For a legit haircut, I pay $50. Worth it? Well, yes. It's just really expensive.

The new health care reform bill can suck it. I'm not happy. At all. If you'd like to get into a debate with me, I'd be more than glad to indulge you.

No major plans for the weekend. I don't even know which of my roommates are out of town for Easter. Well. I'll be having Easter linner (lunch dinner) with my family.

It's Good Friday. And it's the first Good Friday that I've cried. What a horrible thing it must have been to watch your best friend get murdered in front of your face. And you can't do anything about it. And how hopeless. I can't imagine. My heart breaks, with thankfulness thrown in there. But what an amazing thing to see come Sunday. Talk about the worst-best weekend of your life.

Wow. I can't wrap my mind around it. Maybe that's the point.

No comments:

Post a Comment