Thursday, September 10, 2009

If it was snowing

It's Thursday again.

Thursday is going to be my blog day.

I have $50 to get me through the next two weeks. I haven't been this poor... EVER. I had more money than this when I was six. And how did this happen you may ask? Car.

I've spent about $1,000 on my car in the last two weeks on repairs and such. And I need new tires. I think I ride my car just a wee bit too hard. I needed to have my breaks replaced (big surprise to anyone that's ever ridden with me). And I need new tires (another big surprise).

Then there's money for my class, which equated to about $1,400. Eff. And my grades are still SHIT. And I have no time to study and make it worth it.

So by blogging, I think I mean whining. I highly doubt anyone reads this blog anyhow, so maybe I'm just sending out my vents via the clicks of my keyboard to the galaxies of cyber space. Perhaps an alien reads it and remembers why they've never wanted planet earth. It's more complicated than I ever thought it could be.

ON THE BRIGHT SIDE, Tyler's in town! I haven't seen him in over a year. I hate that the best friends you have in college are only seen if you make a huge effort or if you meet back up at a wedding. But he's here :) Maybe we'll go to Ross.

Rachel's wedding is over. My Labor Day party is over. And I thought life was going to slow down. HAHAHAHA. Young Life's back in swing, and I love it. Dang how I have missed those kids.

If it was snowing outside, I would literally go home and sleep all day. But now I have a lovely little chaise lounge in my office, so perhaps I shall simply shut the door, put a lying sticky note on the door that says I have a conference call and sleep for 30 minutes before I totally pass out at my desk. On second thought, no. I'm working this morning so I can see Tyler.

Caramel Canons have a strange aftertaste.




2 comments: