Thursday, September 30, 2010

Conspiracy Theories

Thursday. Time to write.

After browsing my last few posts, I realized, rather obviously, that most of my posts are in bullet-point form. I imagine that reading lists about my life can get rather boring. In this post, I will endeavor to only use paragraph form, both for my personal growth as well as the avoidance of disdain for all three of my readers.

I seriously need help organizing my room. Not organizing like there's stuff all over the floor (well, there is, but that's not what I'm talking about), but organizing in that I have a pile of items that I want very much but can't seem to organize so they look nice. These things include a typewriter and a record player. EEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!

Last week when I wore my awesome beanie, one of the guys in my class told me that I looked "dashing." I think he's gay. And now I think he's awesome.

I'm not wearing a beanie today. Today I am wearing a new pair of argyle socks, and I like them immensely. If the whole short-skirt/ knee socks thing wasn't considered so skanky, I'd wear that combo all the time. Call me fashion-backwards. My love for argyle socks shouts louder than the cries of haters.

The Counting Crows' song "Holiday in Spain" may or may not encapsulate my life right now. Oh the things I would do if money wasn't an issue. Sigh.

I recently twittered that Wedding Season is Over! and not two days later, two more couples are engaged. I smiled. And then walked away and cussed.

WHY won't CBS post their shows online? Why? Real cool, CBS. Make me miss The Big Bang Theory every week. I swear it's like those people want me to buy a TiVo. Hmmm... I feel a conspiracy swirling about.

My white hoodie magically showed up on my chair this morning after I basically put out a wanted ad on our home chalkboard. And 3/4 of us roommates don't know how it got there (back into my possession). Hmm... My life is just full of conspiracy.

I really need a new phone. Mine is acting like it's been dropped one too many times (which it probably has). I find it mildly absurd how expensive phones are.

I had to make a trek to Best Buy last night in search of the cords we needed for YL (granted, they didn't have them and I almost had a fit) and all I could think of was Chuck and the Buy More. TV has clearly invaded my life. It seriously freaks me out when I enter a Best Buy.

Why do I buy Venti beverages? I typically can't finish them, so it's like I'm wasting about $3 of the $6 that this Pumpkin Spice Latte costs. And seriously? Starbucks profits must skyrocket during the winter season, especially with the re-entrance of these outrageously overpriced drinks. And apparently the stores aren't carrying canned pumpkin. What the hell? Like, why? How am I going to make my pumpkin soup without PUMPKIN? Is the United States having a pumpkin shortage? I find that hard to believe.

I haven't been grocery shopping in like a month and a half. Not kidding. So this week I've needed to eat out every day. It's getting old and I'm feeling poor. More poor than usual, that is.

No comments:

Post a Comment