Thursday, September 23, 2010

thursday

Thursday thoughts:

-My record player is on the way.

-I just made a list of things I want for my birthday, which is two months away.

-I like the word "musings" but it is completely overused and I dislike that.

-I've been testing my typing skills. Yesterday was 85 wpm with no mistakes. Yeah, I feel really good about that.

-When my proof reader questions how a sentence is put together (not mine, mind you), I want to punch something.

-Today is "awesome beanie" day. I am, therefore, wearing an awesome, awesome beanie.

-Beth's turning 25 today. I wish I was there.

-My desk was messy, so I threw all of my papers on the floor. Now the floor is messy.

-Colorado Springs feels very small today. I wonder if most cities are like this. Maybe I need to move to find out. But I'm not feeling very brave these days. And I need a job. And I like my friends. And I cherish my young lifers. So I guess I'll have to accept small town for now.

-I received a text last Friday from an individual that I dated on and off for five years. It was strange. And it's amazing how much changes in a year.

-I'm almost 25. Katie Perry is 25. Katie Perry got pulled off Sesame Street for her risque clothing choice for her segment with Elmo. I think that's funny. And bizarre. I'm the same age as Katie Perry. W.T.F.

-I can't decide what I want for lunch, but I'm seriously hungry.

-Modern Family made me snicker when I watched it. Glee left me enraptured. Chuck just made me happy. I happen to like this week of TV very much.

-Jen wants me to take Zumba with her. I think it would be incredibly embarrassing to tell someone that I just got back from Zumba. "I'm going to Zumba!" Yes, that sounds ridiculous.

-I have a trash load of work to do. I don't want to do any of it.

-I bought a ticket to the Weepies concert and I don't know a single other person that's going. It's a tad frightening.

-Okay, Noodles? Panera? Garbanzo?

-I still can't believe I'm in school. I like school. But gees. I forgot how much work school is.

-I'm going to another wedding Saturday. Blurg.

-I really like getting up early in the morning. It's quiet and lovely. And then I get to work and realize that I'm totally exhausted and have an extreme desire to retract that statement.

-Nap at the desk? Looking likely.

-I have a glob of miles on my credit card. This means I should go somewhere. Suggestions?

-Crap. There really is a load of crap all over the floor.

-My nightly ritual has become drinking a glass of water with some lemon. And then Bekah comes to my room and cleans it while I read my text book. I'm a jerk. I've already told her that she'll have ice cream coming her direction.

-Can I have like two days off, besides the weekend?

1 comment:

  1. you should go to... Hawaii, or... Greece! :)or Maine and see the fall colors. ;)

    and I've been doing the whole lemon thing too...although its the only thing that seems to help my morning sickness that seems to be all day sickness. :) blah...

    ReplyDelete