Monday, September 13, 2010

In the last two-ish weeks...

-My grandpa died. I don't even know what to think.

-My roommate moved out and got married. I had a blast at the wedding.

-I liked a boy for about 24 hours and then realized that every other girl and their mom likes him, too. Curse. So I stopped liking him.

-A good thing: Britta is giving me a typewriter. That makes my heart jump with happy. And I miss Britta.

-I'm so tired it hurts. I couldn't sleep last night, save for half-hour intervals. I actually slept on the couch for the first time because I was so miserable in my room.

-My schedule got totally screwed due to a day off, and a trip to Oregon for a funeral and all that other crap.

-I am really sick. It hurts to keep my eyes open.

-I'm just sad.

-I miss my YL girls like hell.

-I don't know how I'm going to make it through this week.

-I have about 120 pages of text book to read before Thursday. yipes.

-I miss Beth.

-I want to cry.

1 comment: