Thursday, September 16, 2010

I can't lie: I love the Air Academy Senior Class of '11. Like, love them. They're my favorite.

Melissa brought me Whole Foods Daisies yesterday. Holy gorgeous flowers, batman.


Today I have a nectarine, a vintage-looking mustard colored jacket and a job. I have a typewriter coming my way, the perfect girl to give my Tom's to, a huge picture of a llama on the front of my notebook and a meeting with the bosses. I'm not going to lose my job. Today I have a caramel macciato and scones that only cost me .26 after my gift card. I found $20 yesterday.

I have my grandpa's old house key that looks like just like a Tiffany's key. And it actually means something.

There are many good things in life today. I'm thankful. It's been a bit of a hellish last two weeks... I'm a gifts person. And Jesus has sure put some tangible gifts in my life. I'm thankful.

No comments:

Post a Comment