Friday, January 8, 2010

Fast Food and Death

Today's drink is diet coke.

I'm embarrassed to admit that it's accompanied by fast food. I haven't eaten fast food in like a year or more.

Fast food makes me sick almost instantly. Yep, I can feel the headache sneaking up on my brain at this very moment.

Got final numbers on a settlement on my car. They're over twice what I *hoped* in my wildest dreams to get. I'm kinda blown away. I might not have major loans for long... And then I can pay off school and then I can be RICH RICH RICH and be totally independent for the rest of my life.

I'm kidding. Nice thought, though.

I cut and colored my hair this morning. It's still dark brown-ish but WAY shorter and looks kinda like mom hair. I like it. I don't like the $80 it cost me.

Boys often say that they want a girl with long hair so they can have something to "hold onto."

A. Gag me
B. Hold ME and don't pull my hair, ri-tard (as they say in The Hangover)

What else... It's FRIDAY! WOO! Maybe I'll have a car by the end of the weekend. One can hope, right?

I feel like a lard. Maybe I'll work out. Actually, I'll probably just walk to my car really fast and hope for the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment