Thursday, January 7, 2010

The Nightmare Category

This week has been pushing the nightmare category. I've been part of multiple relationships that have gone from heaven to hell in a matter of hours. Damn. This week needs to die. And then die again. And again.

I'm tired. My soul is tired.

I look like I have a cold because the skin below my nose is cracking due to an abundance of tears. Very attractive.

I woke up this morning thinking it was Sunday and was shocked to realize that it was- holy cow- the busiest morning of the week.

Laura and Ryan Kee came to visit last night. Wow. It's so wonderful to see old friends. I miss those two so much. They are the ultimate yuppies and I love it.

I've been blogging a lot this week. By the way, when people write "alot" I want to scream. A lot. Not so hard. You have a lot of sheep. You have a lot of land. Two words. Lot is a noun. Alot isn't a word. Just sayin.

I think this weekend will consist of Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind and a butt load (yes, a real NASA term) of studying. And sleeping (because I really haven't done that all week). And cleaning my room. And trying to find a car. Ugh. There goes my weekend.

I want to go swing dancing in Denver instead. Maybe buy some stuff, just because I like doing that. Maybe drive around my favorite neighborhoods on the West Side at night just so I can see the city, my jewel box, and be silent for a while. I miss silence.

2 comments: